Monday, September 27, 2010

Ginnie Gliding By!!!

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Monday!!! Today I wanted to share a creation with you that I made with this FABULOUS Elisabeth Bell digi image Ginnie Gliding with Butterflies. Oh my goodness isn't she the SWEETEST!!! I just love all the details in this image from the flowers in the visor to her super cute jewelry....Can't get any cuter than this!!!!


For my card today I used this fabulous October Afternoon Paper Fly a Kite...I just LOVE the colors in this pack!!! I thought Ginnie would look beautiful in these colors!!!! Thanks so much for taking a peek, I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

A Cards Delight said...

Very pretty card! Love your colors. Hugz Colleen

Elisabeth Bell said...

Beautiful colors, and love the buttons and ribbon, Crystal!

xxxx