Monday, November 1, 2010

A Tasty Read Bookmark


Good morning everyone, it's Wendy here with you today.  I'm sharing with you my corner bookmark using Elisabeth Bell's digital image, A Tasty Read.  Isn't she adorable?!?!  I've been wanting to use this image for the longest time.  Reading is my first love and something I've not had a lot of time for lately with two toddlers running around.  I really miss it.  But now that I have a cute little bookmark... I think it's the perfect excuse to make a little me time and do some reading.  

I'll have the recipe and more information on my blog HERE.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back here later to meet the new Guest Designers.

Much Love,
Wendy


4 comments:

Pattie said...

It's absolutely beautiful -my dd loves to read so I need this image now! p.s. it's not on your blog yet!
Hugs,
Pattie

Janiel/ janny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janiel/ janny said...

FAB Wendy!! Love the book mark and the colors and coloring are WONDERFUL!!
hugs, Janiel

Elisabeth Bell said...

Soooo BEAUTIFUL, Wendy!! Your coloring is FLAWLESS. And I LOVE what you did with her scarf! Girl, you be Amazing!!

xx Elisabeth