Wednesday, November 24, 2010

When Setting your Thanksgiving Table...

...don't forget to add the candle!! 
Today is my turn to post on the Digi Bells DT blog...so I hope you will enjoy my creation I have made using one of many Elisabeth Bell's gorgeous images!

...DON'T forget.....that there is still plenty of time to participate in the Digi Bell blog hop with us!!!  Check out all of the details HERE!!  There will also be a brand new challenge going up tomorrow at the Elisabeth Bell's World challenges!!  We'd love to have you join us!

 It's getting closer to Thanksgiving now and some of you may be busy visiting with relatives coming home, or coming over to visit for the Holidays this weekend.  So most of the time you may be preparing and planning for this celebration of thanks, giving & family/friends.
One thing that I absolutely LOVE included in my center piece for the Thanksgiving table is a nice warm glowing candle!  It's so warm and inviting while everyone is enjoying their meal.

I have SEVERAL candles around my home at any given time of course, but I don't usually have a candle center piece at the table unless it's for a special occasion like Thanksgiving.  So I thought an adorable center piece this year would be nice included with this darling Little Rapunzel image by Elisabeth Bell from her Digital Store!  I thought this darling image could mainly be used all-year-round by just changing up the colors on her pretty flower printed shirt!  If you look closely at some of the images, you will see they can be used for many different occasions like this one! :)
When you take the decorated lid off the candle jar, it is ready to be lit for a soft glow around the table setting!
I also thought this would be a wonderful gift to quickly make up to bring with you for a relative or a friend to use at their Thanksgiving table!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!  I hope whatever your plans are for Thanksgiving that you remember your blessings.
Big hugs & Bountiful Blessings to you all!
 
posted by *Vicki*-Stamped Smiles

2 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Vicki, of course we can't forget the candles... Yours is AWESOME.... Spectacular even! This little sweetie looks great in Autumn colors!
What a great post =)
Hugs,
Lynda

Riet said...

So gorgeous Vicki,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x