Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Howdy Partner!

Hey you! Hope you are all enjoying your Tuesday! I'm back to inspire with a new card... I've had the privilege to work with this oh so cute little boy called Li'l Cowboy. Don't you just LOVE him???




I've colored him with distress refils in blue to match the gorgeous papers from AdornIT.


If you want to know more and check out the details, please visit my blog - Pysselbus. If you don't know Swedish then let me tell you that the name of my blog translates to Mischevious Crafting (not quiet litterally... but pretty close...) Anyways... here in Sweden we have looooots of snow and great hopes for a white Christmas! This type of weather is ideal for crafting and the upcoming Christmas makes it sooo much fun to make cards for friends.... Don't forget to stop by on Friday as Elisabeth's new digi release is coming up... And shhhh, I'll let you in on a little secret - it's soooo adorable!!! You don't want to miss it....!

Have a great day!!

Hugs
Linda - Pysselbus

4 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

what a lovely card sweetie
the image is so adorable
thanks for sharing
hugs angelique

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! LOVE the beautiful stars and blue colors for this sweet image!! :) Nicely done!!

Riet said...

So gorgeous card ,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftinGranny said...

This is just adorable! All EBs images are adorable.....lol Love your choice of colors, the embellies, and how you've colored him to coordinate with the DP. Fantastic job! "Hugs" Carol