Friday, December 31, 2010

*~ I love you this much ! ~*

Hi everyone!

Today it's my turn again to post here. This time I want to show this card:


The image is called "I love you this much" and I really adore it! As well as all other images from Elisabeth Bell you can purchase it here.



If you are looking for any further information, don't hesitate to visit my blog.

Please don't forget to enter the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge! The theme is very easy: "anything winter". We love to see what you come up with.

Now it's time to wish you all a wonderful and fantastic new year. Hope, life treats you well and all your wishes com true!

Thanks so much for stopping by,

Kiki

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW! Kiki, this is just precious sweetie!! I love your coloring and brilliant design!! :)

Janiel/ janny said...

Kiki, this is BEAUTIFUL dear!! Love the colors you have used..
hugs, Janiel

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.x

Robyn said...

Beautifully done! I love the soft colors you used for your image.

Gina K said...

Adorable. I love all of the textures on this card, the soft colors, and the way you have colored the image. Incredibly sweet card!

Elisabeth Bell said...

Stunning, Kiki!! The colours are beeyootiful!