Monday, February 14, 2011

A Little Fun with some Beads and "Charms"

Greetings everyone, and Happy Valentines Day!  =)

I feel like I've been M.I.A. lately...  Here in NY State we've had so much snow, ice, and freezing temperatures, I think I turned into a bear and decided to hibernate.  I really could use some warmth and sunshine to brighten my spirits I think.  But enough about that.  I don't have a fancy card, or anything like that to show you today, but instead I tested out something that I had always thought about doing.  I made a charm bracelet out of shrink plastic.   

This isn't quite full enough for my own taste, but with more of Elisabeth Bells Digi's being released each month, there is room to add more.  =)  Which reminds me....  You'll want to be sure to stop by on Friday evening, for February's newest release.  SOOOOOOO CUTE, let me tell you...  You won't want to miss this one for sure! 


Since this little charm bracelet was made especially for today's post, and it IS Valentines Day, I am planning to wear this bracelet today!  I think it's a fun little project, and was made fairly easily.  I can't wait to be able to add more to it!

Thanks for stopping by, and taking a peek at my little charm bracelet.  =)

2 comments:

Janneke said...

Ow Lynda, this bracelet looks great ;o)

Janneke Xo

Lorraine said...

Oh this is so cute! Love all those teeny images on a bracelet!