Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pat-a-Cake

Hi, today I'm posting a card using the Pat-A-Cake image.  I fell in love with this image instantly because the girl and boy look about the same ages as my children do.  I couldn't wait to use it and share it with you.


I colored my image using copic markers and added some diamond stickles to the bow on her dress.  I also added some Glossy Effects to her shoes to give them a dressy look.  I wanted to use a different color this time as I have been using a lot of pinks and red so I made her dress green, which is currently my daughter's favorite color.

To find out more about my card just visit my blog.  Hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Marlena

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow your coloring is just beautiful!!

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card Marlene ;o)
I love your coloring!

Janneke Xo

Gina K said...

Love all of the green and hearts! Such a sweet image and you colored it wonderfully!