Sunday, February 27, 2011

Thinking of You

Happy Sunday!

Hope you've been having a nice weekend. Did you have a chance, check out the new Elisabeth Bell's World challenge? It's a recipe card challenge and there is a great prize up fro grabs for one lucky player!

I'm here today to share a card I made using the digital stamp "I Love You This Much". You can purchase this image and many other fabulous images in Elisabeth's gallery HERE.

I love this image and the endless possibilities for using it too. I've created a card for no special occasion, just an I'm thinking of you card. I've gone with pastel colors and a simple layout. The image was colored with Copics. For more information, you can visit my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you have a great day!

1 comment:

Laetitia said...

Great card. I love the soft and subtle hues of blue and white. So cute. Great colouring too. I wish I had this image now...
Have a lovely day,
Laetitia xx