Friday, March 18, 2011

****Parasol****and Flower Cheer

Hello friends~~~welcome to my first post here!!!  
Yeah--waving; clapping; jumping :)  I am so GLAD to be here!!!*@#!!!!

EB digi parasol image is soooo adorable and of course A SPECIAL!!
 I mated it up with EB for SCACD Flower Cheer 

Aren't they just darling together. 
Colored with copics, sakura glaze pen and spica pens.  Then added diamond glaze for that vinyl shine
Prettied it up with pearls and charms :)
 For more details please visit My Blog~~Mary Lou's Corner!!

Parasol can be found at EB Designs Digi Collection
Flower Cheer an EB exclusive for SCACD can be found at Susana's Store Here

Amazing Blog Hop Tonite~~you definitely won't want to miss this one!!
Elisabeth Shines Thru Once Again :-)


2 comments:

AUSTINSGRAMM said...

Your creation is absolutely awesome. I love these colors and your coloring is beautiful.
tfs
hugs
bobbi

Renkata said...

wow Mary Lou that is so creative!