Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Carrot?

Hi all!  This is probably one of my first Elisabeth Bell stamps - Peek-a-Bunny (previously under Sugar Nellie sold by Funky Kits).  I thought she would be perfect for Easter. 

Using my Silhouette, I printed the carrot box template.  The box was actually flat - four-sided, but thin.  I wanted it to be shaped more like an actual carrot so I printed two of the images and then cut one in half so that I would essentially have three large sides.  Filled with goodies and cinched at the top using wrinkle ribbon to act as the greenery. 

The "carrot" was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder for texture.  There is sparkle from Smooch Illuminate (on her apron), from Sakura Clear Star Glaze pen on the flowers, and from Glossy Accents on her shoes.



 Darker photo - can you see the sparkle, lol?

Details can be found on my blog here.  Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Lorraine this is lovely! Happy Easter, Judy x

Kathy said...

Oh this is just an adorable idea!!! Love the embossing on the carrot and this cute image is perfect!! Love this!
:)Kathy