Friday, April 15, 2011

A surprise Prize...

I'm Baaaaack!!!!  And Guess What?  I had so much fun with my post yesterday and seeing what people were guessing about my card, that I just HAD to do this as a give-a-way.... 

I couldn't have asked for more perfect answers ....  but Andrea6760 has nailed it...  She even got the name of the flowers right.....

Here are the answers to my questions.... 
Congratulations Andrea, you win "Pati's Kisses"
 =)

This card shows......

1. Lynda's Favorite COLORS (Purple & Teal)
,  
2. Lynda's Favorite FLOWERS (Lilacs) 

3. Lynda's Favorite Childhood TOY (Teddy Bears).

Believe it or not, I had an extra twin sized bed in my bedroom as a child, and it's only purpose was to hold ALL the bears that I had collected....  Crazy, right?  ha ha

Andrea, please contact me, and I will get Pati's Kisses sent out to you right away....

Don't forget.... We have a brand new release in just a couple of hours.... Make sure you all stop by... You're going to just LOVE this one.  =)

2 comments:

Andrea6760 said...

Wow! What a wonderful surprise Lynda! I also had a teddy bear growing up (Smokey the Bear) and still have him even though he is threadbare..LOL

Thank you for the wonderful surprise!! You really made my week, and I love the Pati's kisses image!

*Hugs*
~Andrea

P.S. My email is on its way to you!

DebraK said...

congrats Andrea! Lucky girl you are!