Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Big Hugs.....

Good Morning!!
Kathy here and I am honored to be
showcasing I Love You This Much!
Again I have gone a little shabby chic and
slathered my card with some distress crackle paint!
I went with this sentiment as that is what it looks like
she is ready to do ~ give big hugs :)

I just adore this sweet image and she can be used for just
about any occasion don't you think?
It has been colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's.
Here is a close up:


Papers are a mix of Crate Paper and Making memories,
flowers and ribbon are Wild Orchid Crafts, pearls
are Melissa Frances.



Well that is it from me today!
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope
you all have a wonderful day!!
:)Kathy



4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kathy
A gorgeous and beutiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Gina K said...

Beautiful! I love the white paint around the edges. I need to try that. Great papers and I really like how you layered them on this card.

Penni said...

This is beautiful - I love the soft colours.

Hugs
Penni
X

Janneke said...

Amazing card ;o)
Love your coloring!