Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blog Hop Winners and a little bit of Sweetness....

Greetings Elisabeth Bell Fans,
Can you believe that the month have May only has a couple of days left in it? Wow, the month seems to have flown by.

Did you all enjoy this months blog hop?  Isn't "Ducky" just the cutest little guy you've ever seen?  I just love his bubble bath and old style bath tub.  What an absolute doll.

I bet you are wondering who our blog hop winners are....  Considering the fact that no one entered our challenge portion of the blog hop, that means there will only be 2 winners this month. 

Drum Roll Please.....

Nightowl... Come on Down... You are one of the lucky winners of "Ducky"
and next....


Heidy... Congratulations, you are also a lucky girl to have won "Ducky" for your very own.

Ladies, please contact me at Lumbkin@gmail.com and I will get your digi sent right out to you. 

Now how about a little bit of sweetness? Today I have a little something to show you, just because I couldn't resist the cuteness. It's that time of year, and everyone loves a little sweet treat that is nice and cold.


I thought it would be fun to color "Sweet Sundae" from Elisabeth Bells Digital Gallery.  I tell you, Elisabeth Bell is one AMAZING artist, isn't she?  No matter what she draws next, I'm sure to fall in love with it.  I know that these are just drawings, but I honestly feel like I know these little dolls personally.  They are so life like, aren't they? 

The inside of my card is fairly simple, with some birthday wishes....


I just love using shades of pink and blue.  I colored my image with Copic's, and did a bit of distressing too.  The background paper or shall I say the card base was stamped with some accessory stamps also designed by Elisabeth Bell, for Whiff of Joy.  If I can remember correctly, the little ice cream cones were part of WoJ's 2009 Summer Stamp Kit.   The flowers I used, are from Wild Orchid Crafts, with a little bit of scrap beading tucked in behind. 

For a little more of Elisabeth Bells Beautiful artwork, you can find this on my blog along with something brand new.... 

Thanks so much for stopping in for a visit.  Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Janneke said...

Congratulations to the winners, have fun with your 'Duckie'

Your card is amazing Lynda ;o)

Janneke XO