Friday, July 22, 2011

Splash Time with Duckie!

Hello! It's my turn to post today and I have made a card using Duckie.

He was of course colored with Copics. I applied Viva Decor glitter pen on the bubbles so they would be extra shiny. I left the puddle on the floor alone but now am thinking I might add the glitter liner on it :P Flower centers were also glittered. The round sentiment is from my DT sister Kathy - it's an old one and I really love it. Thanks Kathy! :) Of course, I had to add some faux stitching around it and dots around the blue frame for more "bubbles". I used an old Memory Box DP that looked like bubbles too.

That's it from me today!
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Kim. said...

This is so sweet, lovely image and beautifully coloured.
Kim xXx