Monday, September 5, 2011

A Tasty Read

Happy Labor Day to All!!!  
Mary Lou posting today!!!!!  On this wonderful day for us to enjoy whatever our hearts desire~~I made a fun notebook using "A Tasty Read" 
She is such a cutie pie and I love to read~~What a great way to enjoy the day off......then to sit outside, grab a bite to nibble on and read a Good Book :D
I am starting Karen Kingsbury's Newest Series--Oh these are Superb!!!
So friends go and find this tasty, adorable, sweet image in EB Digital Collection Here :)  She is a MUST have in your collection!!!
ONWARD
*
*
"A Tasty Read" Notebook


Colored her with Copics and accented with Gelly Roll White pen and TH---DI's.  For further details ~~go to My Blog :)

Thanks for visiting and Enjoy The Day!!!!!!
Mary Lou

1 comment:

Inkypinkydelights said...

WOw this is lovely! I love this image and she is coloured beautifully! Love your choice of colours too! Judy x