Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Final Post as a GDT member!!

Hi Alethea with you today and it's with a sad heart that I share with you this card as it is my last as GDT member for the Digi Bell's! The past three months have just flown by. It has been a real honour creating alongside the Digi Bell's DT and creating with Elisabeth Bell's images!! Thank you so much for having me!!!
So today I have a card using Little Rapunzel which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection along with so many other gorgeous images!
(New photo!!)
I coloured Little Rapunzel in with Tria markers and added loads of my favourite embellishments!! To find out more about my card please head on over to my blog!!!
And be sure to pop back later to meet the new Digi Bell's GDT!! :)
Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

No comments: