Friday, November 11, 2011

Toot Toot

Hi EB Friends~~ Mary Lou here with a birthday card for a special little guy.  I don't make very many little boy cards but I sure had fun making this one ;)  The EB Digi image I used is called "Toot Toot" and can be found in EB Digital Collection.
Every little guy I know surely LOVES trains or trucks :)  Colored this little Engineer "Toot Toot" with Copics.  SB mega curved rectangle nesties gave shape to the card.
This is inside of card and for further details go to Mary Lou's Corner!!!!

Now friends you could win this little guy or any other 2 EB digi images just by entering our EB World Challenge Here!!!  So go on and check out the DT's talent as well as entering your fabulous creation.  

Mary Lou 

1 comment:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awww Mary Lou.... What an adorable card. I love how you've used nesties for your card shape. The red/brown combo is adorable with this sweet little guy. =)
Big Hugs,
Lynda