Friday, December 9, 2011

I Love You This Much!!

Hi there. Alethea with you today for a super quick post!! I'm celebrating Christmas early with my family so things have been pretty crazy around here so everything is getting done at the last minute!! I actually spent this afternoon making a candle as a gift and purposely used an Elisabeth Bell digi so I could kill two birds with one stone, only to forget to take a photo so I had to make another one for this post!! So I apologise for the terrible picture!!
I coloured "I love you This Much" which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital collection in with Tria markers, added some kindyglitz, then tied some ribbon around the bottom!!! If you would like to know more then head on over to my blog!!
Have a fabulous day!!
 Until Next Time.. Enjoy! Hugsxx

2 comments:

Sissi4477 said...

Wow, your candle is so beautiful.

Hugs,

Sebrina

tootsie said...

Wow Ale! You need to tell me how you did this! Very cool!

Hugs,
Wendy