Monday, December 5, 2011

Little Rapunzel and Some WINNERS

Hello Digi Bell Friends~~~~ I am pretty sure most of you are creating things and getting ready for Christmas...Me Too :D   Well for alittle diversion I decided to make a card which is Non-Christmas.  I made a Birthday card using Elisabeth Bell's Fabulous Digi--Little Rapunzel
Check out her whole Digital Collection Here!!
I colored this adorable little sweet Rapunzel with Copics and layered her upon papers from SU and BG. For further details.....you can visit My Blog :D
HOLIDAY BLESSINGS
Mary Lou


Attention Please:  Lynda here, with some winners to announce from the November Blog Hop.
I'm sorry but I had to just barge right in on Mary Lou's post, because as crazy as this holiday season has already become, guess who FORGOT TO ANNOUNCE the Blog Hop Winners??? 
OHHHH MY....  I'm terrible....  I'm so sorry for the delay....

So keeping it short and sweet....

Our winners that were chosen randomly from comments left on DT blogs are

SHAZZA and V from Veronica's Artful Creations

and our random winner from the ladies who created and played along with our little blog hop challenge is:

Ladies, if you could all use the "Email" button on the side bar, and let us know that you won
Creative Genius from the Nov. Blog Hop.We will try to get that sent out to you right away.
Once again I'm TRULY sorry for the delay in announcing the winners...

Have a Wonderful Day!


No comments: