Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hello and Goodbye !

Today I´d like to share a card with my absolute favorite Elisbeth Bell digi- Pati´s kisses :). They are all incredibly cute but Pati and her bear is something extra special, I think :).

Here she is:

 As usual, I´ve colored her with Prismacolor Pencils, this time in a bit softer colors.

And here´s the card:


With this, I´d like to say Thank You for my time as GDT with the Digi Bells! It´s been a real pleasure to get to play with these lovely images and an honour to visit such a talented team!

I wish you all the best!

BIG HUGS!

Eva

5 comments:

Penni said...

Gorgeous card Eva - I love the colours you have used on this super cute image.

Hugs
Penni
X

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Eva! I love the colors and diecuts and the precious image! Wonderful coloring!

Shazza said...

tis beautiful x

Gina K said...

Beautiful! I love the soft colors, the flowers, and vintage feel.

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card Eva ;o)

Janneke XO