Thursday, February 23, 2012

Encouragement with Bell Horses - Li'l Cowboy

Hi there!  This is Rose showing a card that will be perfect for sharing encouragement with a favorite guy - little or big! Many thanks to the wonderful Digi Bells design team as they've let me join them here once again.

This playful little fellow, with his tussled hair, is ready to gallop alongside his toy stick horse.  You can find this wonderful Bell Horses - Li'l Cowboy digital image at Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery here.

I've used Copics to fill my Li'l Cowboy image . . .



Several punched small oak leaves and die cut foliage accent my encouraging sentiment.  A simple bow accents the supporting die cut cowboy hat.



You can find more information on the products used at my blog post here.

Here's a view of my completed card front showing my use of Elisabeth Bell's Bell Horses - Li'l Cowboys digital image . . .




You can find Bell Horses - Li'l Cowboy and more of Elisabeth's amazing digital images by visiting the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection at her gallery here.



Here's wishing you a fantastic day!

~ Rose

2 comments:

Janneke said...

What a beautyful card Rose ;o)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I just love the image. TFS.