Sunday, February 5, 2012

Read with Li'l Princess Tutu

Good evening, actually it's technically morning as it's just after midnight here and I really should be in bed as it's the start of the school week but I had to get this post done. I've been away all weekend and had taken all my craft stuff with me to get this made for my Digi Bell's DT post but I forgot two very important tools...my cutting mat and my cutter! So spent last night colouring Li'l Princess Tutu which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection and tonight (once I got home and got kids into bed) I've quickly put this bookmark together.

If you'd like to know more about my bookmark please head on overt o my BLOG!
I really have to dash...
Until next time... Enjoy! xx
Hugs Alethea xx

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun bookmark. I love the little horse charm and that image is so cute. TFS.