Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sending Happy Wishes with Toot Toot!

Hi there!  This is Rose sharing a card that will be perfect for sending along happy wishes to a favorite little boy - or big boy for that matter - LOL!  Many thanks to the extremely talented Digi Bells design team as they've allowed me to join them over the next few months as they continue to demonstrate many wonderful and very inspiring ways to use Elisabeth Bell's images.

This playful little guy, dressed for the part as he rolls his toy train along the tracks, filled me with sweet memories of my sons during their childhood.  Here's a closer view of my Copic-filled digital image called Toot Toot! . . .


You can find more information on the products used at my blog post here.

Here's my completed card front showcasing my use of Elisabeth Bell's Toot Toot! digi image:



You can find Toot Toot! and more of Elisabeth's amazing digital images by visiting the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection at her gallery here.


Here's wishing you a marvelous day!

~ Rose

4 comments:

CraftygasheadZo said...

He is gorgeous, such a fab image. Zo x

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, your card is fantastic. I just love the cut train in front. This image is so cute. TFS.

Gina K said...

So cute! That die cut train is perfect with this image.

Julie P said...

I love the vintage feel of this one Rose, just lovely
Hugs Julie P