Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweet Tooth

Hiya Peeps!

Wendy here.  It's finally Friday!  For the past two weeks I wake up every Thursday morning thinking it's Friday, only to realize it's not!  Then I go through my whole Thursday thinking it should be Friday....it feels like a Friday!  Hopefully next Thursday will be better.

For my card I used Sweet Tooth.  This is such an adorable image.  I know from experience that I can never pass one of these gumball machine's without both of my children ramming back and begging for some gumballs!




The sentiment on the card means Congratulations....just for in case your wondering....

PS!  Remember the HOP is still on till 4th of February!

Thank you for looking!

Hugs,
Wendy

1 comment:

Polkadoodles said...

Adorable card Wendy, I love it, it looks so olde worlde! x