Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just a Click!!

Hello, Alethea here today! Sorry it's been awhile since I shared any creations with you but my beautiful nan recently passed away and my motivation to do anything just disappeared!! But I'm slowly getting back into things and looking forward to creating more!!!
I decide to try my hand at altering a photobox that I got with some printer inks the other day and I just love, love, love how it turned out!!
I wasn't too sure how I was going to decorate it but I knew that Elisabeth Bell's Digi image "Click" (Which you can get from HERE) would be perfect.
I only used the little girl from the "Click" image and I think the little girl on her own is just perfect!!!
If you would like to know more about my photobox then please head over to my BLOG.
Thanks for stopping by!!
Until Next Time... Enjoy! xx

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Sorry to hear about your nan.
Your photobox is beautiful.