Monday, March 5, 2012

My Prince, My Best Friend

Hi there!  This is Rose showing a card that will be a sweet and loving reminder for someone you care deeply for.  It's my pleasure to join the amazing Digi Bells design team as a guest.

This lovely little princess proudly wears her jeweled crown as she kisses a frog that could very well be her prince charming.  This digital image, designed by Elisabeth Bell, is named My Prince.  You can find her at the Elisabeth Bell Digital Gallery here.

I've used Copics to fill this My Prince image . . .



A die cut frog and crown support my image.  Several paper flowers and a bow accent my sentiment tag.



You can find more information on the products used at my blog post here.

Here's a view of my completed card front showing my use of Elisabeth Bell's My Prince digital image . . .



You can find My Prince and more of Elisabeth's amazing digital images by visiting the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection at her gallery here.


Here's wishing you a fantastic day!

~ Rose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Such an amazing creation!!