Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nostalgic Moments

Happy Happy Thursday everyone!

I have a little nostalgic moment to share with you all today.  How many of you think of the "olden days" when you see these old fashioned gumball machines? 

I couldn't resist creating something using "Sweet Tooth"  She of course can be found only in Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.  Definitely a darling Digi, and a must have for just about anyone.


I've colored her using my Copics, which of course are my favorite coloring medium.  I don't think I could survive without them.  I created my own sentiment and thought it would be perfect for a card such as this. 

I hope that this fresh spring colored card brings a smile to your face, and a tiny memory of days gone by.  =)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Don't forget:.................
You still have another day to hop along with us here at The Digi Bells for our awesome March Blog Hop.  The winners will be announced on Saturday... I hope you find some time to join us.  You just never know, YOU could be one of the lucky Winners!  =) 


1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is too cute. I love that sentiment.