Friday, April 6, 2012

Clean and Simple

 
Hi

Today for my post I decide to make a very simple card.

I used Sweet Sundae and coloured the image using my Copic Markers.


Here's a close up of this lovely image.


Like I said, I wanted to keep this card very simple.  I love Elisabeth's designs and feel that they can hold their own on a card without the need go full on with the embellishments.  For my card I just layered the image onto grey card stock and used some black ribbon from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you like this card.

Hugs
Penni
X
 

4 comments:

RoseC said...

Ooo, Penni . . . you've made such a pretty clean and simple card. ~ Rose

Unknown said...

Love this card, the colouring is fab Thanks for sharing, Kath

Rhonda Miller said...

This is stunning. TFS.

Janneke said...

What a great card Penni, love your coloring!

Janneke XO