Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's a Spring Time Photo Shoot

Hello everyone, Lynda here, with a quick little post to share with you today.  I have been wanting to create a Spring themed card, but one that would be great to use as a Thank you for a friend.  It just so happens that this adorable digi called "Click" reminds me of her, since she's ALWAYS got a camera in her hand.  If you haven't already, why not visit Elisabeth Bells Digital Gallery and grab her for yourself.  You will truly love this one.


As you can probably tell, I did a TON of distressing, and just went for that over all "shabby" look.
I used copics for coloring my image, with the exception of the flowers, which I used Twinkling H20's for.  I even used Twinkling H20's for the punched flowers, just so that they would match a bit better.

Just a quick reminder:  We have our monthly blog hop/release coming up on Friday this week.  I hope that you'll find some time to join us.  I promise you, what will be seeing is ADORABLE!

Thanks for stopping by today