Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Girl Power!!

HI, Alethea here today and it's my turn to share a card with you!! I love all Elisabeth Bell's digi images so always have a hard time deciding which one to create with so this time I decided to create with six of Elisabeth's adorable images!!
I used "I Love You This Much", "A Tasty Read", "Sweet Tooth Mary", "Little Rapunzel", "Li'l Lillian" and "Li'l Princess TuTu". You can get all these adorable little girl's from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.If you'd like to know anymore about my card then head on over to my BLOG!!

Until next Time... Enjoy! Hugs Alethea xx


2 comments:

Gina K said...

What a cute idea and I can't imagine how difficult it was to color them when they are printed so tiny! Great job!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun card. I love that you used 6 of the images. TFS.