Friday, June 29, 2012

A little bit of Sweetness for you

Hello there, Lynda here with a "Sweet" card to share with you today.  I hope that it helps to put a smile on your face.


I couldn't resist such an adorable image, she's perfect for this time of the year, wouldn't you agree?  Personally I have a secret love for Sherbet, rather than ice cream, so that is what I based the colors of this card on. 

Please visit my blog for more information about the card. You can find "Sweet Sundae" and other sweet digis by visiting  Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.

The June Blog hop ends soon, and winners will be announced right here tomorrow, so if you haven't had a chance to join us on the hop, why not get started right now?  You can find the hop list and information at the top of this blog.



No comments: