Saturday, July 14, 2012

Just a Little Tag!

My oh my, for some reason the summer months are passing me by... It seems it was just the start of summer, and now, here we are in full swing.... 

Are you all getting excited for the up coming blog hop???  Be here on Friday July 20th....  The girls have some amazing things to share with you....  The new Digi is PRECIOUS I tell you that... You aren't going to want to miss it!!!

AND....  How many of you are going to join us for our Guest DT challenge?  Do you have what it takes?  We'd love to see your entries.... You never know, you could be the next Digi Bells GDT....
Hurry, you have until the 25th, to enter..... 


Alright, so today I have a tag to share with you.  Why a tag?  Because to be honest, I haven't made one in what feels like Forever... I thought I was due for making one.  LOL

Not only that, but I absolutely LOVE to dig through my scraps and stash, those things always make the best gift tags, don't they?


As you can see here, I used one of my favorite Digi's from Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection
"I Love You This Much".....  Perfect!!!!

You can out more about the colors I used, and this scrappy tag by visiting my blog....  =)

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

This is a gorgeous tag.