Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Little Rapunzel

Hi you all,

Today it's my turn to show a card and I just love to color the sweet "Little Rapunzel". I themed here up with gorgeous design papers in soft, clear colors.

First of all, I'd like to celebrate a very special someone.... LINDA!!!! Happy Birthday, Linda!!

In Sweden, 4'th of July is just an ordinary Wednesday,  but to all of you Americans I'd like to say "Happy 4'th of July!!!!" Don't miss out on our challenge over at the Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge Blog. This month there is a color challenge, and I think you will love the chosen colors!

Here is my card:

 I have used Copics to color the sweet image, "Little Rapunzel". She can be found in Elisabeth Bell's digital collection here.

Matching inside, with plenty of room for a personal greeting. 

For more information on the card (and a post in Swedish) please visit my blog.

The summer finally arrived to Sweden, so I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day outside in the lovely weather. 

Thanks for visiting our blog today! 

Hugs, Sofia

2 comments:

Lotte said...

That's just one gorgeous card you made! I love the colours and the lovely Elisabeth Bell image!
Hugs Lotte

Sue said...

stunning card, the colours are gorgeous

sue