Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Daze!!

Hello, Alethea here, seems like forever since I posted on here. Before I show you my card I just wanted to welcome the three fabulous ladies who will be joining us as GDT members for the next three months and also to Pam and Sofia who are now permanent DT members!! I hope you all enjoy your time with us!!
So today's card features the newly released Elisabeth Bell digi Summer Daze which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection
I fell in love with this image as soon as I saw it.... If you'd like to know what I used on my card then feel free to pop over to my Blog for more details!!

Until Next Time, Enjoy
HUgs Alethea xx

3 comments:

Janneke said...

What a lovely card Alethea ;o)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fabulous card.

Unknown said...

That is such a cute card!