Thursday, August 30, 2012

A late post!!

OMG I was supposed to post here a couple of days ago.... I have it on my calendar that I was posting today.... Oh well you will get to see two cards today in that case and I sincerely apologise to you and the DT.. I've had it on my calendar that I was posting on the 30th... best go back and check all my posting dates..
Anyway today !'m sharing a card with you using Li'l Lillian which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection.


I love this colour combo and I think Li'l Lillian looks just beautiful in these colours. If you'd like to know more about my card then please head on over to my blog!! And be sure to come back later to see Lynda's beautiful creation!!!
I'll be back in a couple of days on the right day that I'm supposed to post!! :/
Until next time... Enjoy
Hugs Alethea xx

No comments: