Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I Love You This Much

Today is a really special day to me since it is time for my first Digi Bell's post as a permanent design team member. I'm soooo excited!! And I'm so happy to be a part of this fab team! Thank you so much for having me!

I actually created this card the very day I got the question to join the team. I've used the sweet "I love you this much" which you can find here in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection


I've used distress re-inkers on 200g aquarelle paper to color. DP from Teresa Collins and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 

For more information on the card and a posting in Swedish, please visit my blog.

Thanks for visiting! 

Hugs, Sofia

4 comments:

Gina K said...

Beautiful card. I love the flowers and the bright yellow. The little butterflies here and there are perfect.

Janneke said...

Beautiful card Sofia ;o)

Rhonda Miller said...

I love this. The colors are great and I love the doily and flowers.

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card, beautiful image and I love the colours you used.
Kim xXx