Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Let it Snow...

It's Julie from Australia with my first post as GDT, I'm so glad to be back for another 3 month stay with the amazing Digi Bells. My card today features my favourite of Elizabeth's Digital images Letters to Santa from Elizabeth Bell's Digital collection. I'm a big fan of Non Traditional colours for Christmas as you will see here:


My image is coloured with Copics and I have added some pearls for snow and a variety of die cuts, flowers and lace to embellish
For a closer look:


If you would like more details pop over to my Blog and take a look.
Until next time, Have a wonderful day, Hugs Julie P

3 comments:

Teresa said...

This is a beautiful card. xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

Janneke said...

Ow Julie this card is awesome, great coloring ...