Monday, August 20, 2012

Sweet Tooth Mary

Hello~~ Mary Lou here and I made a keepsake for myself....using the digi that Elisabeth surprised me with last year.... Sweet Tooth Mary.  This adorable image surely does represent me totally with my career as a Dental Assistant and my new found love of Creative Crafting.  You can find this digi in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection Here!!!
Colored with Copics and Embellished with Kaisercraft wooden flourish heart, Wild Orchid flowers, and the butterfly is cut from vellum and dazzled up :)
Made a fun, colorful tealight display.
For further details please visit My Blog--Mary Lou's Corner
Glad you stopped by and hope you have time to join in the Blog Hop fun featuring Elisabeth's Newest Digi---Maybe you will be the lucky winner!!!!
Mary Lou

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

Soo cute.

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhhhhh my Mary Lou.... Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!
Love It!!!
Hugs,
Lynda

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)