Thursday, September 27, 2012

A gift set in pink!

Hello to you all! I'm here again - no I did not vanish I've just been through a crafting coma... :-( But I'm back on track now - muchg thank's to Elisabeth's gorgous images!

Today I have a little gift set to show you. For my project I used Little Rapunzel from Elisabeth's Digital Gallery and I used Distress Markers to color her.


I've used papers from Inkido - it's acctually a Christmas collection from a couple of years back but it fit's perfectly for any occasion.

And don't forget that it's still some time left for you to take the hop this month and be able to win this month's digi release - adorable Little Miss Mouse!

Thank you so muchg for stopping by! If you want more details on my project, feel free to stop by my blog.

2 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great idea. You did a fantastic job.

Kim. said...

What a great idea this makes a wonderful gift especially made with this cute image.
Kim xXx