Sunday, September 9, 2012

Click!

Morning all.

This is Mette with another project I made for my GDT post. Just back from visiting my family in Denmark and as always taken more photos than I need lol. Most of these star my 6 year old daughter and I thought it might be a good idea to make her a little album for her to write her own little stories. This way she can keep the memory alive.

And what better image to used than the adorable little Click! which is available from Elisabeth Bell's digital shop.



You can find more details by visiting my blog.

Hope you all have a wonderfully blessed Sunday. Hugs, Mette

4 comments:

Janneke said...

Ow this is amazing ;o)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a fun idea. The cover is soo cute.

RoseC said...

Fabulous book cover, Mette. Hugz, ~ Rose

Kim. said...

What a pretty book cover this makes.
Kim xXx