Sunday, October 21, 2012

Frosty the snowman

Hello,

it´s me again - Sebrina - and my turn to post an inspiration for you.

Today I want to show you a christmas card.

For this project I used the lovely image "Frosty the snowman" from Elisabeth Bells Digital collection.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Hallo,

ich bin´s, Sebrina und heute zeige ich Euch hier eine Inspiration.

Diesmal habe ich eine Weihnachtskarte gebastelt. Und welches Motiv passt besser dazu als die beiden kleinen süssen Kinder, die zusammen einen Schneemann bauen - "Frosty the snowman" von Elisabeth Bell´s Digi Collection












































For more information and photos please hop over to my blog.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Weitere Informationen und Fotos findest Du auf meinem Blog.
Vielen Dank für´s Vorbeischauen.

Hugs,

Sebrina

No comments: