Thursday, October 4, 2012

Little Lamb

Hi there!  This is Rose showing a lacey-edged tent card that displays a beautiful, barefoot little lady, peacefully cuddling her soft baby lamb.  She's a digital image, named Little Lamb, designed by Elisabeth Bell.  You can get your own Little Lamb at the Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery here.

I've used Copic colors to fill this sweet image . . .


 
You'll find more information on the products I used at my blog post here.

Here's a view of my completed lacey-edged tent card showing my use of Elisabeth Bell's Little Lamb digital image . . .


 
You can find Little Lamb and more of Elisabeth's amazing digital images by visiting the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection at her gallery here.


Here's wishing you a fantastic day!

~ Rose

1 comment:

Lau W said...

Oh just love this sweet card ! Your colouring is wonderful ! Love all details !
xxx