Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Fun and Festive Christmas Card

Happy Thursday everyone, Lynda here, with a Festive or should I say Fiesty Christmas card to share with you.

Recently, Elisabeth gave our DT two fabulous Digi's that are actually from the vault.... 2009 to be exact.... I could not help but to use them to make my very uniquely folded card.  These digi's are NOT available in Elisabeth's Digital Collection... (not yet anyway) But instead just a fun little gift for our DT to play with....  Well I can't have them, then play with them, and then not share... so I just had to share this festive card with you today....

I've combined "Teen Village Boy" and "Teen Village Girl" into one, and this is what I came up with....  but a little surprise on the inside using the newest Digi release "Holly's Happy Mail"  and you CAN find her in Elisabeth's Digital Collection.

 
Remember - I said this was a uniquly folded card?
I'm sure their is an actual name for this type of fold somewhere,
but I don't know what it is, I was just playing with different folding ideas
and this is what I came up with...  =)
 
 
If your interested, you can see these photos a little larger on my blog, a little more information is given there as well....

Thanks so much for stopping by today...

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the images you used.