Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Click!

Hi everyone!  Welcome to The Digi Bells DT blog!  It's Carla here with my first post as GDT!  I am so thrilled and honored to have been selected for the next term and I am looking forward to designing with the amazingly-talented Digi Bells for the next three months!

My card today features the adorable Elisabeth Bell digital image Click!.  You can find her and lots more beautiful images in the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection here.

Here is my card:


I've colored her with Copics and added lots of Stickles for extra sparkle.  For more details on my card, please see my blog post HERE.

Be sure to visit daily so you don't miss any of the wonderful inspiration from the DT and GDT!

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Pami said...

Absolutely gorgeous Carla! Pami x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Carla, I'm so glad you have joined our team for the next 3 months... What a beautiful creation you've shared... I love the rich colors, and beautiful layout.
Hugs,
Lynda

Pysselbus said...

Ohh Carla - this is darling!! Love the colors and the coloring!! Thank you so much for sharing and for being a part of our team - we are thrilled to have you with us!

Hugs
Linda

Olivia said...

Fantastic card. Love the beautiful coloring and the colors you chose! So excited to be on the team with you.