Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Frosty The Snowman

Good morning!  Happy Wednesday!  It's Carla here and today, it's my turn to post on The Digi Bells blog.

My card features the fun winter scene called Frosty The Snowman from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection.  Can't you just picture these cuties playing in the snow?


I colored it with my Copics and added lots of glitter to make it sparkle.  

Here is a close-up of the image:


You can find more details on my card in my blog post HERE.

Be sure to visit The Digi Bells blog daily to see lots of inspiring creations using the beautiful images from the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Gina K said...

I love this color combination and the little snowflakes you added to the image. Cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful. I just love the cute image.