Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Chrismas Bells

This year I've made a promise to myself regarding cardmaking, and that is making Christmas cards all year and not only in December. I didn't even send any Christmas cards last christmas and that is something I really want to do.

Sorry for being a bit late sharing my card with you today. I bought a new printer today, and I completely forgot that it was my turn to show a card here today! Well, better late than never, right?

So here goes:

My very first Christmas card for 2013

I colored her up with Copics. It's been almost a year since I bought my Copics, so I better start use them! Designpapers from Maja Design and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

Don't you just love Christmas Bells? She is soo sweet!! You can find her and all the other sweet digis at Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection

Please visit my blog for a posting in Swedish. 

Hugs, Sofia

No comments: