Sunday, April 14, 2013

A little bit of Sunshine coming your way....

Greetings everyone! Lynda here, wishing you all a Happy Sunday!!!  You won't believe how close I came to missing my post today!  For some reason I thought my turn to post was on Monday... Oyyyyy, I'm losing it!  ha ha....  But I'm not late... I made it...  LOL

I'm sharing Elisabeth Bells "Merry Weather" today.  Of course you can find her, by visiting Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection.

Here in NY State it would be nice to see some Sunshine along with those puddles we have.  No one wants to stand in the pouring rain and dipping their toes in an adorable little puddle, do they?  Soooo Mother Nature... Please bring us some Sunshine.

 
Here's hoping this sweetie will bring us all a little bit of Sunshine.  =)

You can find out the details of this card, and what I used for coloring by visiting my blog.

1 comment:

Denise Goeldner said...

Love these vibrant colours goes so well with Merry Weather hugs xx