This post will remain here until the 26th - for newer posts, please scroll down!
OMiGosh!! What's happening?? It was just yesterday we had our last GDT call and now we are here again!?! *lol* Acctually it's true - it's time again for our GDT Call. We have all had a blast with Jessica's and Rina's gorgeous inspiration but most good things come to an end, don't they?
Now it's your turn!! I thought for this GDT challenge we'd go with a CASE or a LIFT. Fun, right? Ohh so what is a CASE or a LIFT then?!?! CASE means Copy And Steel Everything, meaning you make an exact copy of the card you are casing. LIFT means that you pick out a couple of things from the card you are lifting but still make your own interpretation.
I made a card to inspire you off today. This little cuite is called "Bella Donna and Hoot" and it's available in Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection . You may case/lift this card or any of the other DT girlies cards on this blog. Please post a picture of the lifted/cased card in your blogpost. Remember that you MUST use an image designed by Elisabeth Bell from any of the companies she designs for.
So what is being a GDT for the DigiBells?
- you will be on for a guest term of 3 months
- you make 2 posts per month on the DigiBells blog
- you make a post for the bloghop each month with the new release
- you make a post for Elisabeth Bell's World on the theme for the month
- you make a post on you blog every week with a project featuring any of Elisabeth Bell's designs (the 4 posts above is included so this usually means just one more posting)
These are the perks:
- you will recieve some digis of your choice to work with
- you will recieve a discount if you'd like to purchase any other digi images during your GDT term
- you will get to see and work with the new releases before they are revealed
You have until 26th at 6PM Arizona time to enter and you enter via the Mr Linky below. Please put the address to your blogpost as a link and not your general blog.