Monday, April 1, 2013

Little Rapunzel

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all relaxing and having a lovely Easter.  

Its Pami here with your inspiration for today.  I have used "Little Rapunzel" which you can get from the Elisabeth Bell's Digital Gallery here.  

You can also buy these gorgeous Elisabeth Bell images as pre-coloured images from the Hobby House in the UK, and this is one of those pre-coloured images.  

Here is my card:




The papers are from Glitz - Hello Friend and I added some lovely velvet ribbon from my stash.  I have used my new Memory Box Precious Hearts Die and the corner die is from La La Land Filigree Corner.  The sentiment is Stampavie - Sweet Wishes.  Quite a simple card but I like this style!  

You can find out more on my blog here!

Have a lovely day!
Love and Hugs

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a sweet card.

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

This is sooo beautiful. I love this stamp. I need to use her. Not sure if I have yet. LOL
Beautiful card. I love all the colors and embellishments and everything:)
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers:)

Denise Goeldner said...

beautifully done, love this image hugs xx