Saturday, June 29, 2013

"Fire Flies" Blog Hop Winners Announcement

Happy Saturday everyone!  
I trust that you all enjoyed this months blog hop, showcasing Elisabeth Bells Darling new digi called **Fire Flies** 
Didn't I tell you it was darling?  =) 
It's a keeper for sure....

 
I just know you are all wondering WHO the lucky winners are for this month....

Should I tell you now? Or should I write more for you to read first?
Ohhhh okay then, I will announce the winners.
 
Are You Ready?
 
Congratulations go to
 
 
and
 
 
Chosen by random from MaryLou's Blog, and then from right here on the Digi Bells Blog.
 
Congratulations ladies, please use the "Email" button on the side bar, to claim
**Fire Flies** 
I will do my best to get this darling new digi sent right out to you both.
 
If you didn't win this time, remember that The Digi Bells do a blog hop each and every month.
We plan on hopping again on July 19th.  So make sure and mark your calendars.  =)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I am SO EXCITED to be one of the winners! (And excited for sweet Annie, too!) What a blessing. I cannot wait to color up this magical, precious stamp. :o) Thank you!

Hugs and blessings!

Vanessa said...

So excited for you both :)